fall head first
[html]

ooc;; i'm trying to get my muse back! lovely post btw

The fish fascinated the young man as he watched them flit and flirt with each other. Winter was always hard on fish, but that didnt meant they didnt fight back. Supposed to be hibernating, a few smaller fish had worked their way free of winters harsh grip and were frolicking in the cold water. The young Stormbringer gave a little chuckle and moved his legs out from beneath him to sit cross legged on the ground. It was cold on his bum but he didnt have anything to sit on. He needed to figure out what to cover his roof in, but he couldnt get past wood as a base material. Still, that didnt mean there wasnt other forms of roofing around. He just needed to search for it. Stretching his arms above his head, he didnt at first hear the paws against the snow.

The demonic squeal of a rabbit caused him to whip his head round. Green eyes caught sight of Siku, her paws holding a rabbit to the floor. He smiled and stood, shifting quickly down into his lupus form so that they were both on the same level. Moving towards her with a certain happy twinkle in his eye's, cinnamon backed ears perked forward as she spoke to him. He nodded his head softly to the side in acknowledgement of her, but he didnt reply with her name just yet. She seemed to be concentrating on killing this rabbit and he was more than happy to watch her. Seemingly satisfied it was dead she lifted it in her paw and said that it was hers. He gave a soft chuckle as he came to settle a few metres away from her.

"Very good Siku"

He murmered before listening to her ask about cooking it. He would- if he had a fire going or a house to have a fireplace. But unfortunately he had neither. The roll of his shoulders served as a shrug and he shook his head softly to confirm that he meant no. Surely they were okay with eating it like natural wolves? They didnt have to cook their meat, so why should they? Shuffling closer for a moment he liked the female's nose and then looked down at the rabbit.

"I dont have a fire, and my house isn't quite finished. We'll have to eat it as it should be eaten- rare."

He offered with a little chuckle and a nudge towards the rabbit. It was her kill so she should take it first and then they would proceed to rip it apart and eat it. They were very well mannered, it appeared.

word count;; 462
<style>
.saul-r09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-r09 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-r09 b {color:#DCC8BC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-r09 {background-color:#655850; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26201C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-r09-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread