fall head first
[html]

I forgive. <3 *glomp*

Siku enjoyed feeling the suns weak rays warm her satisfied body, if only slightly. She also enjoyed licking the blood away from her paws slowly, remembering her mediocre chase with the animal that now lay in bones in the snow. Siku especially enjoyed spending time with her closest friend. Still laying on her back, Siku twisted about in a strange way to roll on her stomach and peer at the larger wolf with a meek grin. He was thanking her for sharing her rabbit, though Siku felt it wasn't necessary. Saul had been the one to discover her, and though she had said nothing Siku felt she should always be grateful. Golden eyes glittering in the sunlight, Siku rested her head on her front paws and spoke in a voice that expressed contentment and bliss. "No, thank you! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

The white she-wolf's tail swished back and forth as she watched Saul, thoughtful and shy at the same time. She noticed as he cleaned himself of the blood, he seemed to fight the urge to continue grooming himself. Amusement ebbing away timidness, Siku crawled forward on her stomach before rolling around in the snow too. Though Saul had clearly tried his best to clean himself, Siku noticed the slightest smudge of blood along his jawline with a grin. Almost like an attack she bounced on him to do the favor of removing the offending streak of blood, and then bounced away again to inspect the spot meticulously. "Just missed a spot" She sang, giddy and excitable as she smiled at him again.

Hearing his question, Siku was tempted to feign not hearing him and change the subject. She honestly didn't mind sleeping outside, especially on warm nights. Though those were often rare at this time. Feeling rude for the lack of response, the white woman sighed loudly and dropped onto her belly again to relax before answering him. It was as if confessing her wild ways would take a toll on the soft hearted wolf, but rather she was just trying to be dramatic as she spoke in a light tone. "I've told you before, Saul." The way his voice rolled off her tongue, Siku felt different when she said it in such a soft voice. Her heart would give a little squeeze to remind her of its presence, that annoying thing. It fluttered as she rolled over onto her back once again, hiding her lovely face in the snow as she now spoke in a harder, casual tone. "I belong outside, where else would I go?"

Ochre eyes slid from the handsome male's face to his house, though it was more of a frame in progress at the moment. Siku nudged her nose pointedly in that direction as she laughed at herself. "As if I can just create one like you have."

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread