fall head first
[html]

Thanks! Siku is one awkward wolf. Sorry for the messiness, I ramble when I'm stoned >< <3 <3

Siku's eyes did not wander as Saul spoke to her, and she smiled shyly as he referred to her as a 'Damsel in distress'. It reminded her of when he had given her the shawl to wear, when he'd found her in the snow bank. The memory made Siku smile wider. Remembering when they were playing like puppies, it made her feel even more shy in front of the larger Dahlian. There was something between them, tension and electricity that Siku couldn't quite understand. It made her want to be around him, all the time. Yet the young woman also felt compelled to run away, and ignore the feelings. It was all so strange to her. She was tempted to nip at him as she licked him, and she could sense he was restraining himself from moving as well. Her golden eyes stared up at him shyly as she pulled away, and Siku tilted her head to the side as he thanked her. I swear, how can someone be so polite?!. It was charming, granted, but made her feel rude in comparison. Siku certainly wasn't rude, and that was what made it weird. Saul was as pure as her fur.

Still on her back, Siku's slender maw stayed focused on her companion as she watched him roll over as well. His gorgeous green eyes seemed to take on a new dimension in the sun, and at first Siku simply stared at him mutely. Her own golden eyes glittered as she spoke about his house, her eyes shifting as well as her head to peek at the frame with upside down vision. It didn't seem to bother the pale furred woman, but after a moment of staring at the structure she rolled over to see the world properly again. Saul shrugged lazily, still on his back as he opened his maw to bring up a question Siku had ignored in the past. Golden eyes met green as they stared at each other, the question hanging in the air once again. His handsome face was as serious as she had ever seen him, and the white wolf glanced down with hesitation. His gaze made her heart race. He was asking her to stay with him.

It wasn't that Siku didn't want to accept, and she was aware of how rude it was; her delayed response. Her pale face was unusually blank, and as serious as Saul's as she sighed very softly. "I wouldn't wanna be a burden.. but I'm glad you found me, too. More so than you, I'm sure." Siku was nearly whispering, her eyes still averted. "I'm sorry it took me so long to tell you," The female continued on, knowing her words would make the wolf uncertain of her answer. "It was rude of me to ignore you the last time you asked." Siku finally brought her eyes back to Saul, not afraid to look now. She knew what she would say all this time, it was insecurity that confused her. Siku thought he had only felt sorry for her, but much more than pity laid in the eyes she met with a smile. At least, that is what the white she-wolf had come to interpret. It couldn't have been only her that felt so crazy inside when they were together. Of course, Saul could have just been a really, really nice guy. He truly was.

As Siku had opened her maw to speak, nothing came out. So much was running through the thoughtful soul's head, so many weird possibilities and questions and urges that made her forget her words. "I don't want to intrude, especially if there's a.. mate involved?" The woman mumbled lamely, knowing it sounded stupid. He was her age, and she certainly never had a love interest before. Siku didn't know though, it could have been different in Dahlia. Maybe he was building his marvelous looking house for his lady. The thought bothered the woman, but she didn't let the thought linger as she laughed. "I'm kidding, you probably don't have one yet. I would love to live with you if it's okay. Siku said this quickly, trying to add it in before he could respond to her previous comment. How smart of me.. Siku thought miserably, feeling more and more shy by the minute.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread