fall head first
[html]

ooc;; no worries sweets! sorry my post doesnt match yours!

Silence hung in the air as the two wolves lay on their backs and stared at each other. In the semi-sunlight her golden eyes twinkled and Saul was captured for a moment. Unable to look away he didnt realise that Siku was staring back at him, quite easily with the same expression on her face. The desire to allow his pink tongue to lash out and swip her lips was something so overwhelming he could stop it. Pink tongue darted forward to catch both her nose and her top lip. Of course, they had shared licks before and he could easily pass this off as the same affectionate greeting he had given her when he had seen her with the rabbit trapped beneath her. To him it felt different though and he knew he was standing on very shaky ground right now. Before he had time to analyse this she rolled over onto his stomach, righting her sight. He copied, laying in the snow with the white she-wolf in front of him. She seemed very uncertain of her answer and he remained silent as she mulled it over.

Her words were exceptionally careful as she began to say whatever she was going to. She returned his words of being pleased to find her. It was almost like the first time they'd met- golden eyes averted so that there wasnt even a possibility of meeting them, voice barely above a whisper. Of course, the young Theta was confused where she was going with this. She was pleased he had found her, but she was also sorry that she hadnt told him. Told him what? Confused almost turned into an infuriating frustration, but she spoke often enough to keep him from interupting. She finally said that she was rude last time for not answering and then finally brought her eyes to meet him. Compassion was running high in his eyes as he looked towards her. He had no idea which way this was going to go. Still, she seemed very upset by her apparent rudeness that Saul wanted to say something to her before she went on.

"Its okay Siku... I know I shouldn't have been so forward! But I know you better, and I hope you know me better..."

He said, voice small and a little pleading. Of course, in reality they knew very little about each other- who they were and where they came from and what had happened to them in their short lives. But they knew each other on a subconscious level, a level that was very hard to gain access to. Instinct told them that they knew each other, knew their responses and limitations. Still, he needed to stop thinking about it as Siku took a breath to speak again. They wouldnt be able to move in for another week or so- he planned to move into the house on March 16th, his year mark. So maybe they could get to know each other better by then. A snort rang clear as Siku spoke of a mate and he was shaking his head in disbelief even as she continued to say she was joking. Heart raced as he waited for her answer, green eyes dipped just in case. The grin that broke out on his face was priceless as he shuffled forward to playfully tug on her ear. It was an easy move and Saul let go quickly.

"Of course its okay with me! Its wonderful! Thank you..."

He spoke the last words seriously before he rolled over onto his back and playfully pawed at Siku's muzzle. Perhaps this was the start of something special, he didnt know. He would have liked to have thought so.

word count;; ---
<style>
.saul-r09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-r09 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-r09 b {color:#DCC8BC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-r09 {background-color:#655850; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26201C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-r09-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread