fall head first
[html]

<3 <3

A loud, girlish laugh escaped Siku's slender maw as she rolled over onto her back, joining him. Saul was warning her about his lack of furniture? Like she would possibly rethink her commitment because of this. 'Such materialistic wolves, these Easterners!' Siku's golden eyes could see right through Saul's though, and she traced genuine worry as well as hope. "You really think I care about what's inside?" Siku grinned at the male, both wolves still on their back. With her thick white paws tucked into her chest in a puppy like fashion, the girl looked so young in comparison to the larger wolf. "I have never slept in a house before, I have no expectations. Silly." Siku nipped at Saul's shoulder, as if that would make him realize she meant it.

The pale faced Dahlian simply laid there for a moment, staring over at her companion. Whenever their eyes met, Siku would get this flutter in her chest. It made her want to look away, or stare for a little longer- at the same time. He always made her feel that way, conflicted between actions. Siku was only a little aware of this, and only enough to make the situation even more confusing. 'I suppose this is what they call a 'crush',' Siku thought silently to herself, her face giving nothing away as she smiled innocently at Saul. 'How come, I wonder? I don't feel crushed, I feel like ..' A look of uncertainty crossed her face as she thought about it for a moment. Really thought about it. Even questioning her emotions, she could not answer herself. Everything was so new. Realizing how quiet she had become, Siku rolled over onto her stomach. Saul was still on his back, and the white woman inched forward to nuzzle his neck, only slightly hesitant. It was becoming normal to express her affection for the kind hearted wolf.

"I would live with you, even if all you had to offer was a burrow in the ground." Siku murmured, her soft voice even softer beside his ear. "That's what we wolves used to do, you know." She added teasingly, nipping at Saul's ear. It was true, both statements. The white Dahlian would live anywhere the green eyed wolf asked her to. She could hardly believe that he asked her in the first place, and the fact that he was worried about not having furniture made her laugh again. "But don't worry, our new house will be even better. With or without things inside, It doesn't matter." Siku glanced up at Saul shyly. "As long as you're there."

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread