fall head first
[html]

ooc;; <33

He was really going to have to talk to Conor about his heart. The young Stormbringer male was beginning to really worry about it- it was flipping and squeezing all over the place and he wasnt sure that was healthy. For example, as cinnamon backed ears cupped forward to catch her delicate and golden laugh his heart seemed to summersault in his chest. Now that wasnt normal. Trying to calm himself he watched as she rolled over onto her back, exposing her pink stomach to the world and to him. This was getting ridiculous. With her golden eyes and her long lashes batting at him the young male couldnt think straight and he was getting seriously worried that he'd caught some kind of illness that affected his heart. It was out of control and he didnt know what to do about it. But he knew Siku would take offense if he bolted off to find the autumn hued Alpha to talk about some illness he may or may not have had. She spoke then and distracted him from thoughts of scooting his ass over some hill and far away. He grinned then, watching her tuck her front legs up against her chest as he had once done.

"Oh alright, alright! I was just worried is all! It can be out little project if you like!"

He offered, still not fully able to get rid of the nugget of doubt in his belly. He would be much better in a few weeks time when it was all finished and they were moving in. They could talk to each other properly then and she would have a roof over her head. It made him feel a lot better about this whole thing, knowing he had to build his house for another person, not just himself. It would get him more motivated to furnish it and he would want to do it better than he would if it was just for himself. Feeling a sense of relaxation and happiness settle over him he didnt even think about moving when Siku nuzzled closer. Instead he rested his head softly against hers and breathed in her scent in a deep breath. Soon they would smell very similar to each other, living in the same hous and spending a lot of time with each other. Of course he didnt count on the flash of fire that raced down his body when her husky voice sounded so close to his ear. It settled in his groin and Saul hoped Siku didnt look down any time soon. He was almost certain he was revealing a little too much of himself. Before she could see he rolled over so he was on his stomach, hiding the source of his heat beneath him. He had managed to keep himself face to face with her and rubbed his face against hers softly.

"Well perhaps we can burrow under the house for times we want to feel a little more wild! And thank you for saying that Siku, I'm so glad I found you"

He breathed, chuckling as she playfully tugged his ear. Tongue swiped out to catch her ear as well before she spoke once more. His throat was caught once more in a battle and he couldnt speak for a moment. Was this what true friendship was? Or was it something more than neither youngster was willing to acknowledge let alone admit. He smiled instead, tongue swiping once more across her nose, slower this time. Green eyes caught gold and he huffed a breath softly, unsure of what to say.

"I couldn't do it without you Siku. I wouldn't want to... not if you weren't there."

word count;; ---
<style>
.saul-r09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-r09 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-r09 b {color:#DCC8BC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-r09 {background-color:#655850; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26201C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-r09-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread