fall head first
[html]

<3 <3

Our little project. Siku smiled at the thought, imagining herself and the handsome wolf laying beside her. They would soon be creating a home together. Her first real home. Heart still fluttering, Siku glanced up at Saul as she smiled a little wider. The white she-wolf could not believe the situation, nor the sharp turn her life had taken. Not too long ago, it seemed, Siku was pack-less. She had no home, no family, no friends. Nothing to work towards in life, or care for really. In just a few short months the young wolf was accepted into Dahlia, made numerous friends and now had a home to share with her best friend. It was almost too good to be true, and the golden eyed princess felt as if her chest would burst. There was happiness, excitement, curiosity and hope. The over whelmed wolf barely noticed as Saul rolled over, once again lost in her thoughts. There was so much to think about, process and speculate. However, as consumed as the woman was, she politely shut her inner voices up and glanced up at Saul with interest.

Perhaps we can burrow under the house. Siku's light laugh was melodic as it escaped her, and she nuzzled Saul's nose with her own before stopping to giggle again. He had suggested burrowing under their new house, and the woman was amused by this comment. With a voice that expressed smugness but also a light teasing tone, Siku pointed her nose up and away from the young man. ''Well.. I've done it before, and it is in fact very snuggly underneath at night!'' Another laugh bubbled forth as Siku recalled that night. She'd tried sleeping inside the scrapped houses of Wolfville, but it felt awkward. The white princess was happy to crawl into the space beneath the building she couldn't sleep soundly inside. She even slept like a baby. Thoughts wandering again, Siku slid her gaze back to the handsome male and grinned. ''I'm sure we'll have plenty to do inside, though.'' There was a flirtatious edge to her assurance, though Siku wasn't fully aware. There was a side to her that just seemed to grow and want to tease the somewhat shy young man in front of her. As he added the last part of that statement, Siku smiled. He was so sweet, and he made her feel like he truly would be lost had he not found her. It was good, because the feeling was mutual.

Siku sobered her playful attitude as the cinnamon eared licked her nose again, and she leaned forward to nuzzle him again as he pulled away from the innocent kiss. What the two wolves found in each other was important and not to be under estimated, Siku could feel it. When he found her in the snow months in the past, she found her new life. The Dahlian had given that to her, and with a kindness that never seemed to ebb. He had so much to give, and he gave it all without hesitation. The young woman yearned to return the favour, with an almost guilty feeling. It was hard not to feel like a bother, when she truly did not have anything to offer but her own company. With what seemed to be perfect timing, the words that left his lips immediately set the woman at ease. They needed each other. Up until now it was really just her depending on Saul, but that could change. Would change. Siku wanted to be able to repay the wolf for all that he had done for her. "I don't have anything to bring into this but myself.. But.." Golden eyes were steady on Saul as she spoke, her voice soft with sincerity. "I care about you, Saul. You make me happy. And I'm going to do all that I can.. To make sure you are happy too. As happy and as content as I am." The woman smiled shyly, her heart beating like crazy in her chest. Their friendship was so easy going, playful and comforting. Yet it had such a serious side to it that Siku was trying to grasp.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread