fall head first
[html]

ooc;; <33

Her peals of laughter were like sweet honey to his ears and he settled against the grass, content to listen to them until he was lost or completely head over heels. He didnt know this feeling, he didnt understand why his heart threatening to burst out of his chest or claw its way out of his throat all at the same time. It was strange and it was scary. But when he was with her, it was like he couldnt do anything. He felt as though his spirits lifted when he saw the flash of white and gold that announced her presence. He couldnt explain it no, but he could enjoy it until he died. Or something to that standard at least. Her little nose darted between his thick fur, a nuzzle that he would return with slow seriousness. He couldnt help the chuckle that quickly developed to a full blown laugh as she mentioned about doing it before.

"Well I have to believe it when I see it! I cant imagine the underneath of a house would be very secure!"

He could just imagine it, the shaky remains of a house above you, threatening to fall down and crush you beneath it. He was gripped with a sudden fear then that, in the time it took for him to finish his house she would be buried beneath the foundations of a shaky house. Fear and panic rose in his eyes at the imaginary scene and his heart ached as though he had lost her. His panic cleared with her flirtatious words but he still cast a wary glance around, making sure there was no danger out there that could get her. She was his best friend and he wanted to make sure that she was okay. Of course, even he couldnt push down the feelings of fire that once again raced down his body, settling in groin area. He might have to talk about that with Conor as well. That certainly wasnt normal. Of course this time Saul was on his front and the embarrassing repercussions of that fire were hidden beneath him.

"I'm sure we will..."

He didnt understand the husky deepness of his voice, the flirtatious suggestion in what he said. They were so young and inexperianced, but their subconscious was breaking through so that their words were laced with innuendo and double meaning. It was unfortunate that then she chose to properly nuzzle him and the male almost choked as that fire intensified. He pushed it down, head shaking softly to brush with hers. It would soon be time to leave if he wasnt careful and in all truths he was getting really freaked out about his bodily reactions. Heart palpatations and a fire in his groin that was only intensifying. Surely he was dying? He forced himself to concentrate on her words, wondering how he was going to extract himself from the situation without offending his best friend. Of course, as he concentrated on the words he felt a tug at his lips that he couldnt resist.

"I care a lot about you too Siku... You're my best friend and just being around you makes me happy. I can't wait for us to move in together..."

He returned the sentiment, both unaware that the words he was saying were usually reserved for mates only. Still, both of them saw nothing wrong in living together- they were best friends afterall.

word count;; ---
<style>
.saul-r09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-r09 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-r09 b {color:#DCC8BC; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-r09 {background-color:#655850; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#26201C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-r09-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread