wandering
[html]

<3 <3 <3 WC: 418

"YES! Yes let's go do that..." he said, suddenly incredibly enthused.

The girl had to laugh when Varice suddenly remembered his thirst, and his complaint about the lack of water. She knew that feeling well; having said something earlier and then having it become completely forgotten in the following minutes. Sage happily lead him, her tawny form covered with her favorite rabbit fur blanket as she gracefully trekked towards the river.

"How far do you suppose it is? Any chance we could find a small game trail on the way? You can't tell me your not hungry, my stomach hasn't shut up since I've met you..." Varice added, with a bit of curiosity, and maybe a hint of flirtation.

Sage heard his questions, eyebrows raising slightly at his enthusiasm and curiosity. She grinned and returned his words, her voice quiet and sweet. "It's not that far from here, love." she said softly, turning as she walked to briefly place a hand on his shoulder again; a common gesture with the contact-driven girl. "We could look for some game long the way... I'm sure there will be something when we get there, though; lots of fish and small mammals that like to crowd around the mouth of that river." she paused for a moment, consulting her stomach through her haze, wondering if she had even been hungry herself. The girl remembered she'd eaten a small snack this morning, and was not actually incredibly starved. "I'm not too hungry myself, but I will help you, if you like."

"I don't know what it is about your scent, but since we've met I can't seem to get this stupid ass grin off my face." he said with that very grin, clearly flirting now.

The Lykoi girl giggled quietly, blinking her eyes slowly as she glanced down for a moment, head bowed briefly, a smile on her own face. He was quite the complimentary stranger, although certainly an odd one.

"It might not be my scent, after all, love." she said sweetly, absently running two fingers along a length of her wavy, chocolate locks. "After all, we did smoke quite a bit, back there..." she laughed again, quickly pulling her blanket more closely around her body as a gust of wind rushed through the trees, howling and crying; a sound out of place with the beauty of the day.

They came upon the river in short time, and despite the weather there was a small gathering of animals, all of whom started at varying degrees on the pair's approach. With vague flair and a foxy smile, the girl stretched out an arm, welcoming the man to what would surely seem like an oasis appearing in the midst of a desert.

"See? I knew we'd make it..." she said, trailing off, yellow eyes sweeping the landscape gently. The water was surely frigid.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread