Survivng the Storm
[html]

RIKKI-TIKKI-SNEAK-DERP-TAVI! Also: I give all three of you action-based pp power over Tony, since a) he's a pup, so if anyone picks him up, there's not much he could do about it and b) I'm a little scarce, so it would take ages otherwise >.>

Mati's call of his name startled Tony so much that he yipped and jumped about three feet in the air behind the tree he was hiding behind. Awww; I thought I was doin' a good job, too, he thought with deep remorse, the game now over. His older cousin's form was towering and stark against the white of the snow, and Tony stood with his little chest still pounding from the scare, although his defiant posture said otherwise. "I wanted to hunt with you guys. I'm a hunter, too! Dad taught me." The rabbits might've gotten away, but Tony was pretty confident he could've helped his cousins out.

Cypress and Parker stood off behind Mati, and although Mati made a formidable wall of fur--and, apparently, stern scolding--Tony tried to keep his haughty face strong; he would not back down. "I wanted to help, too!" he shouted out childishly, a little mad at himself for getting caught and a little mad at Mati for being angry at him. What was he to do? He was pup, ergo he was prone to those fits of stubborness. And if his older cousins' voices hadn't scared away dinner, his had...

Guardian walks. "Guardian talks." Guardian thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe06 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe06-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe06-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread