As the winter winds litter
[html]
Well hi there!

WC:300+

The warrior had woken up quite suddenly from his slumber early in the morning. He wasn’t sure why but his brain would not stop. Something was wrong but he couldn’t put his finger on it. For a good portion of the morning he had been in a constant state of concern as he hovered back and forth from pup to pup to Ghita unsure what was going on inside of him. The wind had chilled the house and Jazper had taken it upon himself to check the rooms to keep the fires going in an attempt to put his mind at ease but nothing seemed to work. Something was very wrong.

Ghita started getting the same anxious feeling as her mate later in the afternoon and it was then that the coal male noticed that the wind had picked up. Frown on his face he walked up to the rattling windows and scanned the horizon. What was he suppose to know? Golden eyes looked at the sky in realization. How could he have been so slow?! Quickly he had rounded up the pups from outside and insisted they stay inside until he said so. They would not be caught in this storm as long as he had anything to say about it.

A call from Savina caused the family meeting to grow silent. Putting a reassuring hand on Ghita’s nude shoulder the Knight headed out the door with the instructions that they stay here and keep warm. With his luck he would come back to Fia dangling out the windows in curiosity. Shaking the thought from his mind he grabbed his bear fur cloak and wrapped it around his body before meeting Savina by the front door. Arriving just in time the wolf hear Silvano’s question, directed at his mother. Smiling slightly at the boy’s naivety Jazper patted the young adult on the shoulder, “It’s a storm my boy.” His words were serious and said with a frown as his eyes wandered from the supplies to Savina. “I’ve had this strange feeling all morning but I didn’t recognize it. We haven’t had a snow storm around here since I was living with my parents.” Perhaps the small amount of knowledge he had about such storms could be of use to his foreign leader. “We’ll need food and fuel for the fires. Furs to keep us warm.” Looking up to the sky his tail flicked back and forth sharply. They would have to work fast if they were going to survive this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread