ranrahirca
[html]

KAENA IS STUPID HURF. China can run after her and we assume they went and smoked away their troubles somewhere private, jajaja? Also Mel you know this means I require an ADORABLE KAE-GABE LOVE THREAD NOW. :| HE NEEDS TO BE NICE TO HIS MOM AND MAKE UP FOR BEING A JERK. AND BRING HER FOOD.

Also, I'mma leave this open for a couple more days in case anyone wants to reply, but we're pretty much done, son. :O Also, slight powerplay in assuming everyone else remained quiet, but I figured nobody else would be ballsy enough to interrupt mister >:| face. If not okay, please PM and I will edit! Big Grin <3

Word Count → 478

The silver-shaded hybrid was still blissfully unaware of the danger, figuring she would have figured her own way out eventually, if no one had come to get her, and she received Sepirah's presence in the cave with a grin, the sable tip of her tail wavering in the air behind her in a gesture of happiness. “Don't worry about me too much, love,” she said, returning the nuzzle with a fiercely loving one, nudging back against Sepirah happily. Strangely, the old hybrid was glad to have all this hustle about her so early in the morning -- China's soft voice drew her attention, and she barked a brief hello, moving past Sepirah and Kesho toward the entrance of the cave, expecting them to follow her out. She was abruptly stopped, however, by the sounds of Gabriel's irritation, paused half-in and half-out of the cave, unable to retreat back into her cave for the faces there and unable to set foot outside of the cave for the verbal reaming she was in the process of receiving. Sable-shaded ears, one whole and one half-chewed, flicked backwards, standing at half-mast. Beyond, this, however, the old coyote kept her face perfectly still, smooth and free of discernible emotion -- such was the advantage in one's face being covered with scar tissue. Talitha spoke once to her defense, but otherwise, an uneasy silence had seemed to fall over the coyotes.

When he'd seemed to have finished his tirade, the hybrid stood, all puckish glee regarding the incident evaporated. Her gaze did not move from the spot where Gabriel had stood moments before; instead, she moved slowly from the cave, face still set in that indeterminate expression. Talitha spoke again, but the words were lost on Kaena, whose entire concentration was focused in keeping her composure. “Thank you for digging me out,” she said, speaking in a general manner to those who were left once Talitha had finished addressing her. With that, she turned and began walking, though not in the direction on the mansion. Eventually, she would go, as she knew they were right -- there was no doubt of that in the Centurion's mind. The cave life was no longer suitable for her, and she would have to consider a permanent move to the mansion, even if she did not go right away. Still, the coyote would not be seen walking that way; she would not have them all think she had been put in her place. Aquila or not, she had delivered Gabriel to this world, and she deserved more respect than he'd shown her. Instead, the scarred woman headed toward the beach, intending to roundabout the caves and head for the mansion that way. It would be a longer route, and difficult through the snow, but the coyote did not care. If she froze to death, it would show him.

<style>
.sie-skulltxt {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:.05px; word-spacing:3px; text-align: left; padding:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8DD1n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:515px; }
.sie-skulltxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-skulltxt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.sie-skulltxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; text-align:right; }
.sie-skulltxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-skulltxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sie-skulltxt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread