ranrahirca
[html]

ooc: okay. last chinapost here, then c:
Wordcount: 3+

She'd never been good at confrontation, and seeing Gabriel's usually concealed temper made the slender Fae girl reel back onto her haunches in shock. It seemed the only one who had the mind enough to chide the Aquila for his actions was her daughter, the same woman who had in fact chided China herself. Eggshell blue eyes widened at her, but it seemed Gabriel didn't care to put her in her place, for he had long since marched crossly away.

This same confused gaze travelled to the old woman in question, who appeared remarkably calm in the face of her son's outburst. Wide eyes blinked at her grandmother, looking for a reaction that simply wasn't there. It continued to, and perhaps always would, baffle her, the way these coyotes and red-blooded Infernians had so adapted their twisted souls to such harsh words and thoughts. It was nothing like Juniper Peace, but China was not an idiot, and she had long since accepted that cold fact.

It was now Kaena's turn to exit scene, but she walked in with an air of fragile glass, and the empathically-talented girl could see beyond the cracks in her grandmother's mask of nonchalance. There was deep emotion churning there, which left untapped would fester cruelly. After such a near scare, it was obvious that the old woman should not be off by herself - China had spent enough time in her presence to know of the woman's fearless pride, and the thought that she might injure herself in an attempt to prove something to her son was a difficult concept for the hippie to swallow. Her cerulean gaze turned back to the gathering, looking to see those who might be just as baffled as herself. "Well... I'll go with her, and take her back to the Mansion, I suppose... Could somebody clear out a room for her there?" Voice asked of the gathering gently, offering them a small smile (including the pretty woman who had snapped at her, for there was no room for petty grudges in her fickle heart) before her light paws took to the snow.

The slender coyote streaked after her grandmother, and feeling the movement of the slender rolled joints beneath her bandages, she knew just how to ease the matriarch's mind. "Omi, wait up for me!"

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread