Light the Fire Within
[html]

Haha, it's all good.! -wordcount-204-

Ookami shivered a bit as a cold wind blew by him. He looked down at the deer, he hated to think that it may go to waste, but he was full and would not be able to eat anymore. Maybe he could bury it in the snow, the cold would keep the deer fresh. He shrugged, if someone didn't come along that was hungry then he would do that. He looked around as the scent of Temo grew closer. He licked his lips, ridding them of blood and perked his ears. His tail thumped on the ground, the sound muffled by the snow on the ground.

Temo finally came into view. He was following Ookami's footsteps and he smiled, Already trying to meet everyone. He gave a light and low chuckle. Ookami smiled at Temo as he drew closer. He dipped his head in respect, "I am quite good. And how about you?" Ookami smiled at the compliment that came after Temo's greeting, "Why thank you. Would you like to eat some? I am full and I would hate for the meat to go to waste." Ookami smiled, scooting back a little, giving Temo some room to approach the deer shoudl he want some.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread