Light the Fire Within
[html]

Temo Wolfe

Temo nodded a little, "Good. I'm doing ok, except..." Temo glances at the northern sky as his voice trailed off. After a moment, he looked back to Ookami and with a quieter voice, "I just have an uneasy feeling...." he let his voice trail off again as a cold gust of wind swirled around them as if to punctuate Temo's uneasiness.

As if to change the subject and that nothing was bothering him, Temo looked at the deer, back to his normal voice, "No, I had my fill yesterday. But," Temo looked back to Ookami, "We could bundle it up and take it back to the main pack. There may be some that hadn't had a chance for a hunt." Remembering his birth pack used to do this for those that were otherwise unable to go on a hunt.

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread