Snowstorm Thread - Round up the Pack
[html]

WC:344 OOC: ohnoestorm

A few members had gathered. He was happy, it was promising, but he would ignore their comments and complaints, he wanted them inside all in one spot, he knew that Sky’s place was not going to carry everyone inside, but it would hold them nice an warm until they figured out what they needed to do, and everyone came to hear what their plan was going to be.

I will explain everything later but for now I want everyone in one spot, go inside Sky’s house, it’s warm in there and I will be there shortly.

Shawchert said. He again called out for the rest of the members. It was nasty out and he hoped everyone would be ok. He didn’t want to lose a pack member to the storm. He would stay out here as the beacon for all others. He had to make sure everyone got here. He turned to his second in command.

I want you to keep everyone calm, and you are right but first we want everyone in one spot. We need to explain to them what needs to be done.

He said sternly. The wind was whipping his ears around. He turned to the emptiness of the town, the snow was blinding… and he could barely see in front of him. He howled yet again. He would keep this up until he had no voice left. This was the only way anyone could find their way to them. A continuous howl. He was worried for Orin and hoped she could make it out… he had half a mind to go next door and drag her from her bookstore, knowing she’d stay in there stubbornly if she could help it, though he knew she would come to his call eventually… Right now he was forming a plan in his head. he knew which houses were much more sturdy than others, he knew that now his own house was nothing but a bunch of wood and splinters and torn cloth. Some houses were bound to go that way as well.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread