i wanna kill away the rest of what's left
[html]

Taxi was a lover of any and all thing shiny, and seashells happened to be one of those things. While one side was rough and dull, the soft underside was pearly and smooth, making Taxi think of the many ways she saw herself and others. To her knowledge, just about everybody had two sides to them. One was dull and boring—that was the one that they most often showed. The other, the soft pearly side that was bright and vulnerable and exciting was only shown to the ones they loved (or, in Taxi's case, wanted something from). As she turned the seashell over in her hand, she grinned, wondering who had created such beautiful things. She'd heard that little creatures lived inside (of the pretty part, no less), but that hardly seemed romantic enough for the young girl.

After deciding that this one was sufficient, she stuffed it into her makeshift shoulder sack. It made a soft clacking sound when it hit the other seashells and trinkets she'd found or had been given. It was only when she looked up again that she spotted the other two. Immediately, her eyes brightened, wondering if they had collections of trinkets they'd be willing to part with. The one with the strange clothing had something in her hands, though Taxi couldn't quite make out what it was. Shrugging, she sped off toward them, her sack thumping against her side with every stride, making her into a sort of traveling musical of percussion instruments.

The other two seemed to know each other (either that or they were simply the friendly type), but that didn't make a difference to the yearling. Pardon me for interrupting, she said, but I couldn't help but notice that you had some lovely crabs there. Taxi wasn't even particularly hungry (especially not for crab), but she knew that she just had to have those! They looked rather peculiar with their claws, and their roughness reminded her of the outer part of the seashells. I've never had crab before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread