[M] Don't drink and drive
[html]

Word Count: 260
Shoot me now Sunny. I am so darn sorry! Life, exams and coursework overwhelmed me >.< I will definately put more effort into Alex now, i promise <3 *begs for mercy*

He stared upon the outstretched hand, it seemed so warm, as if by grasping it he would be safe and everything would be okay. But it wasn’t, was it? Nothing made sense, so far he had figured out that he’d fallen into the lake and most likely hit his head, but what about the rest? Who was he, where was he, what had he been doing? So many questions left unanswered.

In his mind everything was blank, and that scared him. He felt vulnerable, feeble and weak. Such emotions he hid from the stranger before him, partly out of fear, partly due to his pride.

Shifting slightly caused shivers and teeth chattering to break out again, the pit of his stomach ached in complaint. Looking up to the female he grinned; since he’d made his first impression he would have to follow it through. “Attractive, handsome. Me? I Prefer deadly and simply irresistible regardless the circumstances.” He topped it off with a lopsided smile and a wink. Apparently flirting was his first form of defence, he noted.

The pale male paused, calculating his next move. Through the fog of his mind he fought, grasping at loose ends, trying to figure out the best course of action. His eyes fixing themselves upon the offered hand.

Should I trust her?

His head spun as another wave of faintness and shivers hit him

Fuck, no choice huh?

He reached out to grasp the offered hand, a false smile fixed upon his face. “If you wannaa go to Thornbury then we shall go, m’dear”.

<style type="text/css">
.alexcollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#444444; letter-spacing:1px; }
.alexcollins .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.alexcollins p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.alexcollins {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nTBYq.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #adadad; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread