The Pain of the Innocent
OMG that was so much more work that i thought it was gunna be D: third times the charm

Ooc: WC: 267 or something XD

Question! Would his mother attacking him daily equal enough trauma for him to shift early? o.O ok now on with the rp Big Grin sorry for the wait

His eyes lit up when the ashen femme mentioned other children,

"Other brothers and sisters? Unwanted play with them? Unwanted miss his brothers and sister" His ear drooped a little, "Moma bite them too much, they not strong like unwanted, they not-breathe." He explained to her in his own understanding of life and death. He was developmentally retarded in some ways, his lack of vocabulary and proper grammar for a pup his age but his understanding of things to do with life and death were perfectly formed.

He wrinkled his muzzle along with her at his name, showing his needle sharp teeth, his moma had gave him that name, it was linked in his mind with all things bad and painful. He tried to produce her name in his puppyish voice,

" Kanina..Kaiinnnaaa, Kniaaaa....Kaena." He smiles when he finally says it right. "I be Lykoi?" He tilts his head to the side. He did as she said and devoured the mouse himself; bones and all. The poor child was so starved that even the tiny mouse filled his stomach to almost bursting,

"You be my new moma?" He looked up at her again, the conclusions being made by his brain all pointed to that one outcome even if it was indirectly associated.

Again he attempted to pronounce a name she spoke to him, "Maaaakk...hesth..ai? Makhesthai." He spoke the syllables slowly and deliberately wanting to get this one right the first time. It was a special name, he could feel it as it passed his lips and he smiled,

"Makhesthai like name very a lot."

Messages In This Thread