Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
[html]

-finally posts- It's been a while. <3

He had been walking through the blizzard for what felt like days; everything looked the same to his eyes. Perhaps he had been walking around in circles...the male lifted his head to look about again before putting it back down, shielding his eyes against the icy winds that swept over the layers of snow already on the ground. Gideon had no way to know if Nayru was in the house in the garden or not, but he was determined to find out one way or another.

"Sister?" Had Nayru ever mentioned having a sister? The stranger could easily be lying to him. Gideon stared back at her, mistrust shining through, easily readable on his expressive face. He wasn't sure what to say to her or what to do, his eyes flicking between Nayru and her supposed sister. "She's my best friend"

He tried to explain this to her as he made his decision, kneeling down next to the two. "What happened? I thought you were hurting her..or in here stealing something. What's wrong with her?" Gideon's voice had turned quiet now as Nayru's eyes opened. "Nay...It's me, Gideon. I'm here. And this wolf, too."

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread