A Run for your Life
[html]

Psh, is not <3

As they began to ride through the white landscape, Nayati also hoped that they could find all the horses and that they would be in good health and condition. The fact that Iye had made it through fine out in the elements was most definitely a sign of hope for the rest, but one could never be too sure. Soon enough though Lili was speaking and pointing at three equine shapes in the distance. The hunter smiled with relief as they came upon the horse and the two ponies and watched as his mate check them over for any signs of injury. Once there were all deemed fit, Liliana hopped onto Sugar's back and looked to him. She asked about getting the two ponies back to the stables before continuing their search, but the way she searched the horizon for the others told him which she most desired to do. Her Grace was still out there, after all.

"I can get these two back to the stables, if you want to continue searching and then I can meet up with you. It won't be hard to follow your tracks in the snow." It would likely be the easiest tracking the Gadui Kanati had ever done, in fact. "While I am back at the stables I can grab some rope too, just in case we might need it." Maybe a horse would be spooked and would need to be tied to get them to follow, or one might be stuck in the snow and need to be pulled out. There were many possibilities, and it would be better to be prepared. Still, he waited for clearance from his mate before moving to heard the two ponies back to the damaged stables.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatihb b {font-weight:bold; color:#A8BFCE; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #4D6A77; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatihb-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatihb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatihb {margin:0 auto; width:469px; background-color:#4D7891; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yatihb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CFE7F4; padding: 203px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#214963; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.nayatihb-line1 {width:409px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355668; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread