My arms get cold in February air
[html]

I'm not sure what order you wanted, and if I should delete this and post it later let me know. :o Also, sorry for the crap post. @_@ And also, I assumed Pon was a pure wolf?? Lemme know if I'm wrong! It's not really a huge deal though. Also...posting under the influence, so sorry again in advance. >> WC: 733

Edited a bit, because clearly I suck at being intimidating. xD

Everything was white. Even Kesho's fur, normally a rusty brown color, was coated in a white blanket as he trod the lands, his integrity still in tact amidst the heavy snowstorm. The old man was stubborn, and would not give up his duty simply because of a bit of bad weather. Red eyes pierced through the white, and the man pressed on, unsure of where he was going, but patrolling the borders with strong intentions. Weather was no good reason to trespass, and he would be sure that it didn't happen.

The old Hydra had shifted into Secui before heading out for the day, realizing that he needed this larger, stronger form to power through the stiff, dense piles of snow. In lupus, the man's shoulders barely came above the snow, and in some places, he became quickly buried in it. And that would just not do. If Kesho were to defend these lands, he would do so to the fullest extent, and despite the fact that he did not enjoy the Secui form as much as Lupus, he did not object to the shift. Instead, he embraced it; whatever would serve the clan best, he would do. His loyalties were clear, and his crimson eyes burned through the cold day, unwilling to yield to any opposition he would face.

It wasn't long before this loyalty was tested. Although the wind blew furiously, and the flurries were so thick that the old man could barely see fifty feet in front of him, he was able to smell a strange canine nearby. Squinting against the fierce weather, the man gave a low growl. The scent was unclear, but definitely not Inferni. Immediately, he was defensive, almost angered. Who would bother a pack during this ridiculous storm? Through the snow he trod heavily, intentionally, towards the source of this unknown scent.

It wasn't long before two figures appeared ahead of the beastly Hydra. One, he knew. The man's eyes narrowed suspiciously, his nose working hard to detect the scent. Itzal. Did this fresh blooded Inferni man know of the trespasser? Clearly, he did, for he approached the figure, now coming into view, and seemed to embrace it. As Kesho neared, the scent became more and more obviously Anathema. What was he witnessing, here? Was this one of their member, one of Inferni, assisting a stranger from that horrible pack Anathema during this snowstorm? No, certainly not. The old man's eyes must have been deceiving him. But he approached slowly, blinking frequently, hoping that he was wrong. The closer he got, though, the more infuriated he became. And he thought he could trust that ebony coy-wolf. Never again. THIS is what you get, Kesho, for putting trust in such weak creatures as wolves! Bael's voice screamed in Kesho's mind. The Hydra could not help but believe him, this time.

A light brown and ivory wolfess smelled horribly. Even through this intense weather, the man sensed that pack on her and could not be swayed, no matter what her excuse. Those beasts had destroyed an innocent boy, and they would not be forgiven. With a snarl, the man finally spoke, dark eyes meeting Itzal's, having to nearly scream over the wind and snow.

"Who the fuck is this?" the man spat, his rage unable to be contained. His figure was larger than normal, and those strong, aging muscles tightened in preparation for anything. Dark red eyes stared daggers at Itzal, whose name meant almost nothing to Kesho now. How could he betray the clan so greatly, and so soon? Surely he would not expect friendly treatment for such a fault. In one brief moment he turned towards the young, dark idiot, his face contorted into a hideous snarl. "This...Itzal...This woman is from Anathema," he growled, his voice unsteady, nearly stuttering from the anger in his chest, spittle flying freely from his mouth, "she does not belong here!" he said in exasperation, barely able to believe what he was seeing. "She deserves nothing from us." his words were unfiltered and punctuated with a fierce growl. How could he associate with this woman? "Get out of here. Both of you." Kesho snarled, old yellowed teeth bared fiercely, bewildered by this situation and entirely unsympathetic to any supposedly good excuse for her to be here; snowstorm included.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread