My arms get cold in February air
[html]

1093, sorry for any suckiness. And Mel told me Gabriel will come in when someone calls him IC. PS: Itzal gets a little mouth and stuff, tell me if you want me to change it.

Itzal was relieved to find Pontiac. He had missed her so much. He was still sometimes taken by surprise how much he cared and loved her. He did not think he would ever be one to 'fall in love'. But he had, and he was glad he did. Pontiac was wonderful, and she cared for him back. Itzal knew that they were a secret, but he did not care, the only reason they were a secret is because Pontiac had pointed out the trouble between their two packs that made that secret essential. Deep down he knew that it could not last as a secret, it would eventually become known, and he could not help but wonder if that time was now. He looked at Pontiac through the blinding white, she seemed to stand out to him more then anything else around them. He knew that she was in danger here, but they could not go anywhere with this giant storm going on, it would be impossible to tell which direction they were going. Itzal was at an impasse with himself, on what to do. He knew he could not take her deeper into the pack territory, they would both be more likely to be killed. He also knew if they moved away then they could get lost in the blizzard and freeze.

He licked Pontiac's snow covered muzzle softly. "It is me Pontiac, it is ok. You aren't stupid, no one could have known where they were going in this storm." He answered, having to raise his voice over the wind in his ear. He was worried she was going to start going into panic, then she started talking really fast, and he had to listen closely to catch the words. " Pontiac, Pontiac, calm down, I will help you, but I can't help you get back to your pack just yet, it is impossible in this storm ok, I'm sure others will go looking for Selene whenever they find out you aren't looking anymore, that you are lost too. It is going to be ok." Selene? He knew that name...it was the name of the female wolf he had meant outside of a pack territory, speaking to prey. He shrugged that off for now. It was not something that mattered at the moment, what mattered right now was what he was going to do about Pontiac. He had never been in a situation like this before, and he was trying to stay calm and think, which was not help with a snow storm whipping around him. He gave a frustrated sigh and then he heard the last voice he would have wanted to, the last voice that would be helpful to him at this point.

His head snapped up to meet Kesho's. He stared into the coyote's eyes, he knew that the coyote hated wolves, he was one of the many in the pack. He also did not have a strong like for Itzal, and Itzal did not see it getting any better after this. Itzal did not care though, Kesho was furious, Itzal could see that, but Itzal did not care. He stepped between Pontiac and Kesho, leaning softly against Pontiac as she started to defend him, he leaned over and gave her a quick nuzzle, knowing it would probably infuriate Kesho but not caring. "It is ok, you don't have to defend me, I love you, and I swore to protect you, I know the consequence that come from that, and I am willing to take them as long as I can be with you." He spoke the words in her ear so that Kesho could not hear them over the storm, then he turned back to Kesho, muscles relaxed but ready to react, Itzal had fast reflexes, and he was sure that if Kesho attacked he could react in time, he was just not sure if he could beat Kesho easily. The storm would be an issue, and Kesho obviously had training, but Itzal did too, some self experience, he just hoped he could keep Kesho from attacking. It would be easier for all of them if this did not break into a fight, and if it did, Itzal would rather try to break a bone so Kesho could not keep fighting rather then kill him. Itzal knew though that if he thought he had to too keep Pontiac safe, he would not stop until Kesho was dead. His eyes hardened as he looked at Kesho, listening to him yelling and pratically shaking with rage. His voice was cool and level when he spoke. " This is Pontiac, I know where she is from, but it shouldn't matter, you are to swallowed up in your beliefs and hatred for wolves and Anathema to see how stupid you can be. Why does it matter what pack she is from, she means us no harm, I would know, she is my lover after all, if she meant to hurt any of us, she would have killed me by now." He stared defingly into Kesho's eyes. "She doesn't have to deserve anything from us. If it was one of our members in their pack, what would you want them to do? You can't tell me you are so loyal to this pack and tell you would want them to turn one of our members away or let them die out in this storm. I don't care what you say or do, I will protect her, not just cause I care about her, but because it is what is right." Itzal growled, pulling back his lips in a snarl. " You can't tell us to get out. You can't make us do anything, you hold no authority over her, and as for me, I do not owe you any respect or trust, I have no reason to listen to you, I do not even know your rank, and even if I did, I would not obey you, who follows so blindly that you can't possible question what is right and wrong. You are a fool in my eyes." Itzal watched him, his eyes cold and hard, his voice sharp and venomous like a striking snake, with a sarcastic tone to it. He smirked at Kesho, a small half smile spreading across his lips. He did not care about what Kesho said or did, he was heartless when it came to that, the only thing he cared about was Pontiac, that was the only thing that kept him from lunging for Kesho's throat right now.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread