My arms get cold in February air
[html]

I assume you guys are okay with mild injuries, so you can assume these to be that, unless you want more. I'm okay with Kesho getting some scratches(or possibly more, lemme know), too. Tongue WC: 624

The shock, disbelief, and anger were plastered clearly on Kesho's face as he stood strongly on all four legs, his frame small but powerful, every muscle tensed. The old man's ears were pinned against his skull, a snarl ripping from his throat as he bared those old, yellowing teeth. Discolored as they may be, they were still as sharp and penetrating as knives, and he would not hesitate to prove it.

Red eyes watched with utter disgust as the gray woman retreated behind Itzal, afraid and clearly anxious. Her cowardice made Kesho's fury even greater; that species was so weak. It was this action of hers that caused the Hydra to begin stalking her, circling like a hawk assessing its prey. His hackles were raised and his intentions were clear: he did not want her here.

The wind blew with a rage that mirrored his own, and with it came a fresh flurry of snow, covering the man with a thin blanket that he eagerly shook off. The storm would not suppress him.

Though he heard both of them speak, most of their words went ignored. The Hydra heard only the important words, and the ones that made his skin crawl and itch for justice. Get her out of here! Bael's voice snarled inside of his head. He wanted out, wanted to rip this woman to pieces, force Itzal to watch as he desecrated her body with joy. But the man struggled still to remain sane, though he was unsure why. Perhaps it was the small string of hope that he'd once had for Itzal that tugged against him, hoping that he might come to his senses. Kesho's mind was set on only one thing, though, and that was getting that ignorant betrayer and his coward of a wolfess out of Inferni.

The old man snapped suddenly, standing straight, eyes staring deeply, furiously, into Itzal's. "I don't know who you think you are, boy, but you are nothing but a traitor to me." his words came out firm, raspy, and clearly toxic. He was beyond reason, and Itzal's blabbering only made him more angry. "This clan deserves my loyalty and service. You and your pitiful woman do not!" he spat, glancing at the woman briefly with a quick flash of deadly canines.

It was clear to Kesho that the only way he would make his point would be with action. Itzal was defending this hideously helpless woman; he did not belong here. The Hydra's crimson eyes burned with fury as he continued to pace, circling the pair with undoubted malice.

"You don't belong here." he growled, his voice low and venomous.

With that simple statement, the man thrust his body towards the pair, long, springy legs propelling him close, teeth lashing out at whatever he could grab. KILL, Kesho! Kill them! screamed Bael inside of his head. But Kesho didn't aim to kill; not now. His fury aimed to chase them away, to scare that puny woman out of here, and back to her filthy land. He aimed a blow at Itzal, hurling his weight towards the man and whipping around, yellow teeth aiming to piece the man's flesh. The woman was too easy; he knew she wouldn't even fight back.

Normally, Kesho wouldn't attack a clan-mate, but Itzal was no longer that in his eyes. Now, he was a betrayer, a filthy hybrid mutt who did not deserve to walk these lands. After his brief threat, the man leaped back, body braced and hackles raised as he stared at the pair again, eyes still ablaze.

"Go." he snarled, though he knew it would not be so easy.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread