My arms get cold in February air
[html]

Sorry if the pp is to much. I can fix it if either of you don't like it, but I get to noms on you frist Tongue
WC:3+

She stood by the black male’s side, he was her lover and her hero but she was so high strung that a panic attack was just so easy to come to for the tan and white lass. The female head lifted up and nipped softly as his jaw line as she gave a soft whine the more that this tan coyote male stayed around the more she walked on that border of the panic attack. She sat down only to stand up again, while the tan male circled around her, where was something about him that made the female think of a snake and it wasn’t the friendly garden snake, he was a viper once he stuck he could kill you. The female whimpered as she tried to shift around to keep him in her eye sight and not have the advantage of attacking her from be hide. Then he made his move, and it wasn’t at her, this just what Pontiac had feared being with Itzal, she feared that he would get hurt. The female gasped as she took action leaping out putting her body out in front of the golden coyote, let him attack her, let him kill her. A snarl now pulled her lips back into a smile, as her sapphire eyes shimmered with a new light, she would kill any one that would hurt her black lover. ”Screw off asshat!” Her words spat at him as she feel to the ground with a thud she wasn’t sure if she had been able to take him down or block him from her lover or not, this was not going to be pretty.

Standing back up looking at the male as she laughed shaking her head the female dug her back paws into the snowy land. ”Come on you you think you've got the balls..” She snarled as she started to stock the male, treating him like how he had treated her circling around him, she started out with big circle and with each pass she stepped forward bringing that gap in between the two, The D’Angelo girl might be a spaz and high strung but she never took it lightly having someone that she cared about in danger.

<style>
.pontiac-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-a01 b {color:#ffc205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-a01 {background-color:#345065; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... cimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.pontiac-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pontiac-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread