My arms get cold in February air
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Hey, hope everything is ok, tell me if you don't like something or want me to change anything. WC: 512

In Character

Itzal let out a snarl that shook his entire frame. He was shaking, he had been since he saw Kesho leap, and he did not care about that. He could take the hit, and he could return it easily. But what infuriated him was the flash of tan and white he saw as his lover launched herself infront of him. It was his job to protect her, and he was not ok with her putting herself in danger for him, he could handle himself. He knew it was stupid, of course she would protect him, just like he would her. He watched as Kesho hit the ground, he had been knocked off balance by Pontiac's impact. Itzal stepped forward to stand over Kesho and put a paw on Kesho's chest trying to hold him down as Itzal pushed down, trying to hold him and watch, seeing Pontiac circling Kesho, he snarled, baring his teeth at Kesho and snapping down at him, aiming to try and rip a shoulder. He was barly in control, his eyes glowed a bright yellow, and he jumped back lightly, putting some distance between Kesho and himself, he moved to Pontiac, watching Kesho as he did, and then looked at her, keeping Kesho in his vision. "Love, I can take care of myself. There was no need to jump infront of me..though I appreciate it, don't get hurt for me. That will just make keeping you safe harder for me, if you go jumping infront of me when I'm trying to protect you." His words were low and rushed, but at the end, his lips twitched into his smirkish smile, as he looked back at Kesho and growled. "Call our alpha now. Before this gets any worse, because if you don't, I'm not sure I can hold off killing you before someone comes along and finds us. And if I don't kill you, one of us will die!"

Itzal could not hold on. He was going to lose it. And he would not stop, till he was either dead, or satisfied, satisfied that Kesho would never threaten Pontiac again. He shook more, tremors running through his body. He looked at Kesho with his almost crazed yellow eyes and growled, baring his teeth more. His mask, his cool, emotionless air, was gone. Now it was his savagness. This was the rage, the blood lust he lived with. He had mastered it, but this was one thing he never planned on. Having someone he loved as much as Pontiac threatended, it was the one thing that could ruin his control. He glanced at Pontiac, and he felt his rage renewed, the rage that was caused by this coyote, this untrusting, reckless fool threatening her. Itzal shook again, and then he just glared at Kesho, waiting for the coyote to choice, whether he would call the alpha, or if one of them would die right here. And if he could, he would make sure it wasn't Kesho that walked away.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread