Start to make it better
[html]

WC: 217 OOC: <3 This gave me another idea for her in a different thread Big Grin image credit

Also... is there a way to get it so the words are a bit darker than the table itself, I can barely read this :O

She was able to make it away in time, and it made her all the more happy, but when he mentioned food her tail started going like crazy. She had always wanted to learn how to hunt, and she wondered what he did to catch his food. So this was much more important than play!

Can I help too? I wanna hunt too I can catch somefing!!

She didn’t know how her father got their food, but she thought it was the old way, stalking the prey and catching it, and she wanted to make him proud by being able to catch something as well, sure… she was small but so were rabbits. She looked at her daddy with her big round blue-purple eyes and begged, though she knew she didn’t even have to do that much.

I can get it like I gawt your tail! Cept I won’t let it go!

She said, sure that he would agree to let her do some of the hunting too with the great work she did with her previous attack. She knew she was a hunter at heart, she just had to prove herself, no matter if she had baby teeth or not. She would make her mommy and daddy proud! This was her chance to do it too!

<style>
.eclipse-food .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-food p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eclipse-food b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-food {background-color:#C3C8D3; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/280tvg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eclipse-food-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipse-food .inner {margin:300px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread