(J)Total Eclipse of the Heart
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 383

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html][html]

OOC:

Kemo waited patiently, but anyone nearby could easily tell that he was anything but calm at the moment. He stood almost invisibly next to the horse, anxiousness causing him to shuffle back and forth on his feet as he waited for the tell tale sign that Ralla was ok. It was only when he heard the trademark unmistakable howl that he relaxed, thanking the Moon above that she was all right. He howled to her again in response, Sugar even adding his own loud neigh to the mix. Moon knows he was just as excited and happy to see Ralla safe as Kemo was.

Kemo reached out and patted the horse's neck, turning only when he heard Ralla all ready within short distance and letting out a surprised oomph when she hugged him, burying her head into his chest. "I take it you missed me then?" He smiled and almost immediately wrapped his arms around the excited wolfess in an excited and relieved embrace, laying his chin on her head. "Ralla, I was so worried about you as well. I'm so happy you're ok." He hugged her tighter to him, tail wagging happily and practically smacking Sugar on the side, but he didn't seem to mind. "Yes, I'm ok. Let's just say I woke up to quite a surprise. Hell if I wasn't blind, I guarantee I would have thought, at least at first, that Noss was trying to strangle me in my sleep for hearing about the times we've spent together." He laughed, rubbing her back gently with a hand before giving Sugar another reassuring pat.

"I have to say Sugar's a tough horse. I found him, well actually he found me, while I was on my way here. He was pretty excited to see me and I was excited to see him as well. Apparently he trusts me now, let me ride on his back all the way here, isn't that something?" He smiled, breathing in her wonderful scent deeply before worry suddenly etched along his features. "What happened Ralla? It seems like one of those crazy storms I, well I suppose we, used to have back home, but this seems much worse. Are you really ok? Not hurt in any way? How are your packmates? Did everything survive the storm?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread