(J)Total Eclipse of the Heart
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 512

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC: XD Kemo would be like "... Ralla have you been getting into my backpack or eating wild mushrooms?" XD

Kemo tilted his head as he heard the slightly off and awkward laugh. Was that in response to his crack about Noss? He hoped he hadn't offended her. He hadn't meant anything by it, but at the moment he decided not to push the issue any further. After all, him and Noss weren't exactly on good terms anyway, so why should he have to speak nicely about the overgrown ass? For Ralla, he would do anything, but for her brother, he only cared because Ralla cared. Of course he didn't have to like him. "I apologize about that joke Ralla, I didn't mean anything by it."

His attention was returned to the horse and he gave the mighty beast a pat. "Yes, he really is a fine horse Ralla. If ever I need someone I can trust other than you, Sugar would definitely be at the top of my list." He patted the horse with her, smiling widely. "Thank you so much again Sugar, you brought me back to her, and brought her back to me."

At Ralla's explanation, his ears drooped and he whined slightly in response, particularly at the hint of fear he heard within her voice. He pulled her to him and embraced her tightly, knowing how hard all this damage was on her. "Ralla, I'm so sorry, but you know the Moon has plans for each and every one of us. This storm happened for a reason, though we may never know what that reason is, but I like to think it was for a good one. Maybe those stables were getting old and this was the Moon's way of saying 'Yeah you guys need to update this village, particularly the stables'." Typical Kemo, always trying to inject a bit of humor into each situation, no matter how morbid. "The Great Fire is a beacon, it lives on in each member of AniWaya and no matter if it gets extinguished or not, it will always continue to burn brightly." He may not have understood the value of the fire to Ralla or to each individual member of the pack, but he did know that it was sacred.

Kemo reached forward to embrace her suddenly, hugging her tightly to him and just holding her. "I'm so glad you're ok Ralla, but you just answered your own question. We both grew up dealing with storms similar to these all the time, remember? This shaggy thick coat," He gently grabbed her hand and ran it through his fur. "You can thank that for saving my life, as much as I thank yours," He gently ran his fingers through her fur. "For saving yours. We're both built for this kind of thing, though I suppose my tree den certainly helped out as much as it could. I have a feeling I won't be heading back there anytime soon, however, but I'll be ok. Snow dens are easy enough to make." He smiled and looked down at her, then his ears drooped a bit. "Ralla, is there anything I can do to help?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread