turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]

Totally short, sorry about that...but I'm drawing a blank. I can't find much to reply to.

Skoll stood by and listened to the discourse between the leader and their guide. He was still surprised that the wolf--Zexion he was called--had chosen to join their new-formed group. He hadn't liked any of them, except Tayui...maybe her draw on him was just that strong. It could be her charisma, or maybe he thought she was cute. The warrior wasn't sure...those sorts of domestic politics weren't his strong suit.

"Sounds like a plan," Skoll said, though his voice wasn't forceful. "Why don't Pilot and I head down to that pool, and Zexion can lead you and Kieran to the main hunting grounds?" He didn't come off as being on guard, but he was always observing things that others might miss in case things got out of hand. That split made the most sense to him. Zexion had to be in a group with Tayui since she was the only one he could thus far tolerate, but he was also a stranger and no one knew anything about him, so Kieran should tag along to make sure nothing untoward occurred. For the other group...well, Pilot and Skoll had a few things to discuss about the dissolution of Storm, and besides...Pilot was the smallest, it made sense that he would be partnered with the biggest. There were, after all, many people vying for territory over the mountain.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread