turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

'I give thee welcome, Pilot Haddon.' Lubomir had figured that something terrible had happened, but he never would have thought that a fire could destroy a place the way he'd seen it destroyed. It felt savage and wild and just a bit threatening, just a bit scary, that something could be erased this easily. He realised they must have had casualties. A great sadness swept over him. Certainly they would understand his loss. He turned slightly towards the yellow wolf. 'I give thee welcome too. And great thanks for your offer. It would be my greatest pleasure to join your ranks. I have been far too long without a pack.

Lubomir might have sounded old-fashioned, but his views certainly weren't. Yes, he needed a pack and he would always enjoy reclaiming his spot as Bard, but he wasn't going to go out of his way about it. Fortunately, this pack seemed easy-going enough.

'In my old pack, I was Bard. I do not wish in any way to go around your rules, I simply hope there is a place for me in your ranks. What are the rules here, Pilot Haddon?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread