turn on the light just to make shadows.
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

Lubomir nodded gravely. And then in amazement watched Skoll transform. Being Luperci in a Luperci pack, Lubomir was certainly familiar with the process. What shocked him was the size of Skoll and the scars, now that he really had a good look at him. Perhaps he'd missed it, or he'd assumed Skoll was always shifted (he'd met a few on the way to know it wasn't that unusual a thing), but finally seeing him shocked him. He remembered old One-Eye and he certainly was a formidable male. Looking at Skoll and remembering the old Alpha, Lubomir had to admit to himself that perhaps in a fight they would be evenly matched.

What had really caught his eye, though, was the old wound. Lubomir had little knowledge of herbs, his sister had been the one for that, but a quick glance back to Pilot showed him enough to realise the white wolf might be able to heal Skoll. It made Lubomir feel better, in a way. Although he knew little about the pack, he could see some strong ties here. Unity was always key in pack survival.

Pilot's comment about hunting reminded Lubomir of his hunger. Although he was certainly hungry, he had no desire to interfere and try to push anyone around. It felt silly, disrespectful and above all else, an idiotic move. He'd only just been accepted in the pack, the last thing he wanted was to be demoted to Omega or whatever the term was here. Hunting was certainly not one of his strong points. Lubomir was good at scouting prey and maybe pushing them to a side or something ridiculous like that, but he could not run or take down big game. He knew, in his heart, that the only reason the pack had kept him was because he was related to Frigg. No sane Luperci would trade a good meal for a story. Unless they were desperate and even then Lubomir doubted it. After all, most wolves thought through their stomach and the promise of the next meal, not some ethereal knowledge they might or might not gain.

'It seems a very wise idea. We ought to make our presence known and I trust that the entire pack would like to join in a hunt. I believe we bring such different traits to Shadowed Sun, a hunt can only emphasise it.' Although eloquent, Lubomir was by no means convinced of his own words. Truth be told, he was slightly worried. If they found out, would they kick him out? Would he be forced to move to different lands? He was about to open his mouth to suggest moving on when a female bounded up to them and saluted Pilot. Lubomir was startled and his eyes widened slightly. She was boisterous, a bit over-the-top but slightly enjoyable. He found himself sniggering and quickly turned it into a cough. He wouldn't want them thinking he was laughing at her.

'My lady, I am Lubomir Varg, possibly the newest addition to your pack.' He solemnly placed a paw on his chest. 'I am pleased to meet your acquaintance. Will you too join us in scouting the lands?' Lubomir caught Pilot's gaze, hoping he had not gone too far. In fact, he was eager to see what Shadowed Sun looked like from the inside.

OOC: 555 words. I got carried away. 0_o Please feel free to ignore the ramblings XD

[/html]

Messages In This Thread