The pup in the town hall
[html]

Here I am, as promised :3 Saphrina, it might be good to fill out your profile so people know how to describe what they're seeing ^^" Also, I suggest you both reading the RPG Guidelines concerning minimum post length. I know there might not always be a lot to say, but still... Well, that's just my own opinion :3 Now... PUPPEYZ! XD

Forwarded to next day...

Ralla had just woken up for her duties for the day, wanting to make sure that the Great Fire was well-stocked and bright. The recent scare had her rattled, to say the least. But she had seen Liliana carrying in a small bundle--a moving one, at that--not a few days ago, directly after the snow storm and Kemo's joining, and had been curious. But with all that had happened and still needed to be done, she had not been able to sate her curiosity for the past few days. Now that she was free, she felt that it would be alright to take a peek...maybe. Under the guise of going in to check the Fire Tender equipment--which was true in and of itself--Ralla instead saw quite the picture in the Town Hall; two small pups in a cot, one white, the other heavily scarred.

"Ayasha?" Ralla called softly to the snowy white pup, coming in closer and shutting the door. She had known the pup was in the tribe in passing and whispers, although she did not know the pup intimately other than she was orphaned and that Chief Dawali had taken her under her care for the time. "What're you doing here? And who's your friend?" She asked in good nature. Coming closer, and squatted in front of the two who were cuddled warmly on the cot, taking in the form of the small one who was blind out of one eye. The appearance saddened the white wolfess, and the pup's helplessness struck a chord in her heart. Recently their numbers had increased again, as if to fill a void left by a member of their pack... Regardless, she was beginning to worry a little about the two; despite Ayasha's time in AniWaya, both she and the new pup appeared far too thin.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread