Escaping you
[html]

His confusion led to giving a false name of his own, and has the moniker of the devil passed through his lips, she couldn't help but laugh. It wasn't condescending. Instead, she was amused. "I can't imagine you're as evil as Haku Soul was, little boy," she crooned, tossing auburn curls from her features. No one could be so evil as Haku Soul, except perhaps her uncle. Crimson eyes studied him curiously, listening to the disapproval in his voice. It seemed he did not think highly of the beast either.

"Lying to you with such a common name was clearly inappropriate. Sometimes I forget that my father is easily known in the world." With slow steps, she approached the couch, sitting to the side of the cinnamon-creme 'Haku', dragging one leg up under her body comfortably. It was a strange act for the maturing woman, but her fears had subsided in the moments of their false-name exchange. Without words, the stranger had eased her discomfort.

She focused ruby eyes on his own lavender set. "I'm Talitha. Lykoi. I knew Haku Soul, when I was very young. Not well, mind you. Like that awful Sadira woman, I was stolen away to the wrong side of the war." Her explanation delved into history unspoken of to most others, hoping to learn more about the man himself before they went their separate ways. He wasn't Haku Soul, but perhaps he had experienced the horrible creature on his own terms, young as he was.

mall-caps;">Table coding by Sie!

<style>
.tali-o12 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tali-o12 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tali-o12 b {color:#211903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tali-o12 {background-color:#BA9E4F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443711; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.tali-o12-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
span.copyrightedtali a {font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;color:black;text-decoration:none;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread