Do you agree?
[html]

+366

That concerning pout quickly became a casual, almost lazy smile. "Aw, poor Shawchert. Pinned by someone half his size." She stuck out her tongue playfully, but oblidged, moving to stand a foot away, leaning back against the wall with legs and arms crossed lazily infront. "It must suck being a male." Sky's voice there had been so casual, so matter-of-fact, that it was likely spoken to herself rather to him. She continued to muse over this, eyes drifting around the room.

Disarray. Horrible, horrible disarray. The entire room was in shambles, in her mind's eye, torn apart and made a muckery of. Though her bookshelves were mostly untouched, the rest of the room held a sort of lingering oder, like a wet dog, only stronger. The thought brought a frown to her face as she eyed some discarded bones in the corner, from one of the night's previous meals. Disgusting mess. The place looked more and more like the hunting lounge the longer she looked at it.

No wonder Casper was so set on sleeping in her bedroom with it. That must've been the cleanest place in the entire house now. Her blue eyes moved slowly across the room, to where the window was. The curtains hung there were wrinkled and unkept, and a questionable stain lingered near the edges, almost mockingly bright against the soft egg-shell white of the material. Her ear flicked as she turned back to look up at the ceiling, resting her head on the wall and closing her eyes with a sigh.

Dusk warned me about joining a pack, didn't she. She told me I'd have to share things I didn't want to be shared. I suppose my house is one of those things... I hope Shaw and the other handy wolves get to work on fixing up a safe-house or something. She blinked. ...have they even thought of that!? She lowered her head to look over at him again, standing straight, hands moving to rest in her pockets. "Hey Shawchert, have you ever considered building a safe-house out of one of the old stone buildings? Something big and spacious enough for the pack, in case a storm ever hits again?"

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread