Do you agree?
[html]

+268 - Mew.

Sky kept her easy stare as he went babbling on, though she listened intently to every word. He confirmed her idea, and she had to smile at that; for once, her mind was actually in the right place when it came to the pack. Goodie. "M'kay. It's not any real trouble. You'll have to apologize more to Casper than me. He's been terrified these past few days, with all the commotion." She stood straighter and brushed her hands on her jeans, a casual motion to show a mild disdain for the dirty house. Nothing more.

"Anyways, I'm not upset. The pack's family, and we can't afford to be picky or choosey in times like this." She could've sworn she'd said this before, but the girl brushed the thought away as she meandered over to her boyfriend, looping her arms around his neck and leaning gingerly against him. "You'll make it up to me." A sly smile edged its way across her face, her blue eyes gleaming playfully. Sky leaned up right quick and touched his chin with a kiss, just a peck, before letting her hands drop down him...

To slow near his stomach, moving to the sides as they continued. "Anyway, what was it you were saying before? There was something you wanted to...?" She tilted her head to the side, hands finally settling on his hip bones, holding them loosely. How lovely those bones felt, the muscle taught but relaxed under a thick fur barrier. She mused over this a moment, a smile pulling at her lips.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread