Do you agree?
[html]

+227

Sky's only sound as he scooped her up was a tiny 'eep', but that was quickly followed by a squeal of delight as they spun. She was laughing by the time he set her down, kissed her, then went on in a baffled way, almost making no sense. She took a quick moment to brush the hair away from her eyes, smiling up at him in a tiny moment of thoughtful, delighted silence. Then, she broke it, but not rudely.

"Hm... I think I could learn to love you, just a little more." Came her teasing break, as the girl wrapped her arms around his shoulders a bit tighter than before, planting him with another kiss, one that was a bit more drawn out than the last. When she pulled away again, she moved her arms off him to finger the ring, before sliding it onto her left hand with an obvious amount of glee and pride.

"It's not really an engagement ring, but I think I like it better than some cruddy diamond hoop." She waved her hand out to the side, fingers spread, as she leaned into him and grinned, examining how it looked on her hand. Yes, this was the perfect day. Shawchert was the perfect mate, and she could now live perfectly beside him. Maybe I finally have found my happily ever after.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread