One Man Caravan
[html]

Word Count → 361

Derrrr. ILU! <3

Sage watched, wide-eyed and curious as the man fuddled around with the oddly shaped, bird-looking thing for a while more. Yellow eyes sought to discover just what they were; they were like no creature she'd ever seen, and she knew the animals quite well. Was it blue? She squinted her eyes, and could have sworn she saw a flash of a lovely cobalt blue color before he tucked the animal back away into its temporary home, out of sight. Her eyes flew to Imacai again.

"Oh yes, dey small. Real real real small." he explained, holding up the jar which seemed to swallow the small creature.

"Oh, I see!" she said, surprised. "What are they?" Her curiosity demanded to see investigate these strange, new creatures.

The hippie Lykoi girl had already given a friendly greeting to the quiet woman nearby when Imacai said: "Sessane dun speak. Sessane dun hear." Tilting her head in confusion, the girls sun-colored eyes narrowed for a moment as she thought. The girl had no voice, and couldn't hear either? What a shame that was! Sage couldn't imagine a world where she couldn't speak to anyone, or even hear the sounds of the forest, of other voices. The girl frowned at this news, though the woman did not seem deterred by her impairment, for she offered a friendly wave back in response. Sage's smile returned to her face briefly, before her ears caught Imacai's unique voice once again.

"Eterne," Imacai stated.

Eterne? I think someone's told me of that place, sometime... Where is it? Can you tell me about it?" the tawny girl inquired, curious. Any and all mention of the place had been vague, and she certainly couldn't remember much. Now would be a good opportunity to fill those gaps in...

Languidly moving over to the two horses that Imacai stood near, Sage slowly rose a tanned hand towards the handsome equines, letting them take her scent before reaching towards the closest one, hoping he might let her pet him. "Your horses are gorgeous, love," she commented in passing, her voice still laced with wonder and intrigue. Imacai had brought along such interesting creatures!

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread