rainbow world
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 170

In Character

Shawchert listened intently to what she had to say, he didn’t know that she would say, though they were somewhat along the lines he was expecting. He said nothing until she was finished, it seemed the poor girl was at the end of her nerves, poor thing. He nodded, not wanting to wait for the girl to have a heart attack.

I welcome you to Cercatori d’ Arte, It is a pleasure to meet you, now I hate to greet and run but I’ve got a tree waiting for me, so I’m sure Skye would be quite happy to take it from here.

Shawchert said, He didn’t mind giving the random tour of the place, but he was in a hurry, he wanted to get things ready to work on the hunting lodge and soon. He looked over at Skye expectantly hoping she would agree to this. He was sure she would be ok with it, he was a busy wolf with all the destruction the storm had caused them.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread