Love before you fall.
[html]

WC: 520 OOC: Don’t wory about length Wink it’s actually very good you can gain points in which you will earn titles or icons or other things for those points!

His astonished gaze was confusing to her as he asked her he tamed a wild horse, were the horses where he came from so tame they didn’t know what it was like to be free? She wondered if that was a good or a bad thing but she nodded.

Yes I train nothing but wild horses, Grace is not tame though, she still has her wild spirit. I did not break this one, she’s here to protect me I suppose.

Liliana said as she watched the man expertly move towards her mare, who seemed interested in the man himself, she didn’t move as he put his hand on her neck, well besides flinching her neck muscles but that was it. Lili knew this horse was a rather calm and predictable animal, Grace would say if she didn’t like someone, right away and rarely did she play games with like and hate. The horse let him stroke her neck and nose. Lili’s attention went to the Grey horse that was now coming towards her. Patience and calm was always the key, and she was always one with the horses. She ate deer and moose, and even rabbit, but she would never hurt a hair on a horses’ body. The stallion came up to her and started lipping at the oats, a favorite treat of the animals and she was proud to say there was still plenty to go around. She rubbed his nose as the man uttered even more surprise to him. She looked over his way startled. He didn’t seem like a shy horse. Turning to the stallion she shrugged.

Horses have been my friends longer than wolves have, I think they can sense that much about me.

She said, that was the only excuse she had because she never really thought about how horses tended to enjoy her company. She smiled as he agreed to let her take the horse into her services. She watched quietly as he got ready to head into his new home, a sense of pride reaching through Liliana as he got up onto the horse, and she did the same. Yes this time she did not have to walk Grace, she could ride back and it would be a good ride too, she thought.

The stables are a bit disheveled right now I’m afraid, we just had a storm come by not too long ago and it did a bit of damage, we do have the town hall which is currently being use for those who have lost their homes or have no homes.

She said. She and her mate, Nayati were two of those wolves who had lost their huts. Dawali, the chief had lost his as well as a good number of other members. She directed Grace to head towards the village and motioned for the man to follow, she wouldn’t go too fast as his stallion did not know the wooded lands around them. It wouldn’t do for him to break a leg. Lili know where to go and when, but she would keep a slower pace for the new member.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread