If it has made you colder
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.kesho1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#162438; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.kesho1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.kesho1 {width:400px;border:1px solid #3e4048;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /kesho.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:195px;background-color:#919cb0;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4048;}
</style>

Ohman. Ilu. Also, sorry, I didn't realize she was facing away from him. >< WC: 359

Thankfully, the woman seemed rightfully intimidated by Kesho's brief display, and she acted accordingly. His assumption had been correct, and she seemed just as keen to avoid serious confrontation at this hour as the Hydra was. The woman lowered her head in some sort of submission, and the russet man relaxed his own tense muscles slightly.

“I was going to try and talk to Kaena, but decided against it. I decided to turn around. I mean you no harm,” the ivory woman explained to him with a shake of her head.

A single, large ear twitched at the mention of Kaena. This woman knew the Lykoi queen? His interest was piqued, but his guard would not be let down so easily, no matter her intentions. Kesho did, however, take a few steps forward, out from behind the borderline. His aging body was thankful for the reprieve; he did not want to fight tonight.

"You know Kaena." he stated simply. "You came all the way here only to turn around? Why? Seems a bit useless, don't you think?" he scoffed, touting her for her lack of planning, or perhaps her lack of bravery. Maybe he just wanted something to poke fun at her for, to keep up appearances or whatever. Then, he demanded, "Who are you?"

Why was he even bothering to talk to this woman? Did she really deserve his attention? Of course she doesn't deserve your attention, you wailing idiot. She's a wolf, a wolf! Remember! The enemy... came Bael's hiss in the back of his mind. Kesho could suppress him for now, but if he let his lethargy take over any further, he might lack the strength. With a brief shake of his head, his dark crimson eyes rose to meet hers briefly; one sky blue and one a dull red. He remembered his vow to be more accepting, like Gabriel, and though it nearly pained him, he would try. After all, she was in no way aggressive, yet.

"I know," she said, chuckling briefly. If she knew Kaena, of course she knew this place. Then, with distinct disfavor, she added: "but I hardly reek."

Though he wouldn't admit it, she was right. The woman did smell distinctly of Anathema, but it was not the only scent that she carried.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread