If it has made you colder
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.kesho1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#162438; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.kesho1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.kesho1 {width:400px;border:1px solid #3e4048;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /kesho.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:195px;background-color:#919cb0;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4048;}
</style>

Blaaahhh!! >> lol. WC: 389

“It’s nice to meet you, Kesho,” Tayui said, her manners impeccable despite the surely bad impression Kesho had made on her.

The Hydra shifted slightly uncomfortably; he was not used to being treated with such polite words by wolves. It made him feel uneasy, in a way that he wasn't entirely sure about; maybe it was a good feeling.

The ivory Anathema woman began her story, and Kesho's eyes narrowed in suspicion. It seemed she had been here nearly as long ago as he had. And if that were true, why had they not met before? Of course he knew; back then, he would have done as he normally had, and attacked on sight. He shook his head vaguely, mostly to himself. The Hydra felt awkward standing here, bothering to listen to this Tayui woman speak. His brain itched, thoughts battling constantly as he forced himself to remain calm, remember the words he and Gabriel had exchanged. Even Kaena was more tolerant, now. He wondered if it might not do him some good to make a few friends outside of the clan. But, then again, why? Did it really matter? Wasn't the clan all that mattered?

"I lived in Inferni in the years before the fire. I also left before it happened." he grunted in short form. Even as he spoke, his body tensed; his mind was discomforted by her mere presence. Kesho sighed heavily, adding: "I don't remember you." But of course he didn't.

The woman spoke highly of Kaena, and he couldn't help but feel a swelling of pride, of something akin to gratitude for Tayui's praise. A wolf's praise. An Anathema wolf's praise. Instantly he wondered why she was there. She didn't seem like she belonged to such a ruthless anarchist group. But then... he didn't know her at all.

"Kaena is a remarkable woman." he said, unable to contain his admiration for the Centurion. "I don't know much of Gabriel, but he seems noteworthy." he paused for a moment, red eyes sweeping over here again. She seemed awfully curious, so he wondered aloud: "I don't see many wolves so curious about coyotes as you. Why?" Kesho's large ears rotated and twitched as the wind rustled through the trees once more. What was she here for, really, anyways?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread