If it has made you colder
[html]

WAHOO! Well, Tayui is impressed 8D (314)

Tayui tried not to frown in response when Kesho did, but couldn’t help furrowing her brow just a bit. She knew he would not like her answer, but that only meant he had some sort of dignity about him. He seemed a bit concerned about Inferni’s relations (or lack of them) with other packs, but at the same time, he seemed like he was a little torn about that. Tayui wasn’t quite sure what his opinion was, but given that he had not yet attacked her, she was going to hope that he was a decent sort of coyote. Nonetheless, she still felt a little bad for dishing out the dirt like that. She had known he wouldn’t like it, but she went on anyways. She had done this at first thinking he deserved the truth, but she knew she had also wanted to shock him.

But soon, the conversation shifted upwards. Tayui didn’t mind the change and she hoped this would make Kesho feel a little more comfortable. He spoke and then paused, but Tayui was already looking at the sky. She twitched when he moved closer, surprised he had come this close. She wondered if she should be more suspicious, but dismissed the thought. He wouldn’t really attack her, would he?
He pointed out the stars and named them, chuckling once. Tayui gave him a small smile even though she knew he wouldn’t be able to see it.

“Hmm,” Tayui mused in response. “I’m afraid all I see are dots. How can you always find the right ones? They all look so similar to me.” She knew this was because they were so far away, but sadly, her knowledge of these things was sparse. She hadn’t read about them in her books, so she knew nothing about them. Perhaps Kesho had inherited some knowledge about these celestial bodies she was unaware of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread