from dream to dream
[html]

The cuteness!

The charming lack of ability when it came to pronouncing certain consonants made Talitha grin. She lacked experience with pups, but found them so adorable that it was hard to resist sitting for a talk. So she waited, and she listened, and her smile remained as she watched the young lady feed her curiosity. The Lykoi had low expectations for her own chances at motherhood; what would she do with children if she managed to have some, anyways? Her need for something warm and living and needing was sated by brief encounters with other people's children.

"Whats so special about the beach?"

Nothing. Nothing was special about that beach, the filthy beach on the lands of filthy wolves, but there was no need to upset the little Dahlian princess with her babbling lunacy. "Don't you know, little Eclipse? Beaches are the windows to the world. From the ocean, you can go anywhere you want," she offered, turning her gaze out past the surf. She didn't know if it was true. Myron had said it was, and he had come from across the sea, but she hadn't even really left the land that stretched around them. Sure, she had lived with Faolin far from Inferni and yes, she had been born across the mountains, but she knew better than to think her home was outside of the small territory the coyotes had claimed. Others had come from different lands, and others escaped across the surf. Talitha smiled a faint smile and looked back to the young girl before her.

"I came here once, when I was very young. Older than you, but still not quite old." It was repitition. She had already told the child she had visited once, but the woman's mind had slipped that recent memory easily, turned back to the forgotten childhood she experienced. "I actually...can't remember much from when I was that young," she whispered.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei12 b {font-weight:bold; color:#faece9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei12-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474f62; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei12 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei12 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#838ea5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei12.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #474f62; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474f62; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei12-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #faece9; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei12-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #b3b7bf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#312+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread