from dream to dream
[html]

WC: 312 OOC: :3

Eclipse wasn’t really listening anymore, she was bored now. The only thing she wanted to do was figure out why the woman thought it was the doorway to everything, crazy lady. Eclipse thought as she looked back between the woman and the water. Her attention was finally caught when Talitha asked about her being out here and why she was not with her parents.

I came ‘cause I wanted to, and my parents are doing growed up stuffs. I can’t do them yet.

Eclipse said, she was sure her father was making more traps and her mother… well she was around doing something. Eclipse liked going out on her own, doing her own thing and playing, as far as she knew there were no other puppies in the pack so it was hard to find anything to do with others as they were all much older than her and were able to do grown up things with her parents.

So what’s up north? Are there lots of trees, and snow and stuff?

Eclipse asked thinking of heading up north someday, not today of course, because she was quite content in looking at her own pack lands for the moment. But she was getting closer and closer to the pack borders that soon she would leave them altogether, but that was not now. Now she was interrogating this strange looking, crazy wolf. She was somewhat entertaining enough to keep her attention on… for the most part though some of what she said was really boring to the pack.

Hey does your pack have games? Do you know how to play any?!

She suddenly asked. She had no friends only her parents at the moment so she did not know what to do really. She really only knew wrestling, and most of the time she only did that with her daddy’s tail.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread