from dream to dream
[html]
>3

Full of questions, the russet Lykoi listened to the puppy and formulated answers slowly. She didn't want to give the child any false information or fantastic ideals of the world; she had held such things, and her life had failed miserably. So as Talitha waited for information on her parents, who were doing 'growed up stuffs' that Eclipse wasn't able to, she started to list facts the pup might ask for. Of course, when the cinnamon bundle did inquire about the north, she wasn't prepared. "Are there lots of trees, and snow and stuff?" Her head tilted to the side as she thought of the landscape.

"There aren't many trees, though we do have a forest. The waste is just that, a waste. The snow...yes, there is a lot of snow this winter." The snow was piling up in large masses, especially after the storm, but it seemed to be the same everywhere. She tucked auburn curls back, away from her face, as she thought of other things. There wasn't much to Inferni's land that she hadn't already mentioned. The waste, the forest, and some high reaches of land that gave way to valleys.

"Hey, does your pack have games?"

Talitha perked up slightly, blinking once, twice, three times. Games. She hadn't played many games in her childhood, but could remember 'hunting' invisible buffalo with her father present. "We don't...have games, no, but I could learn to play one. I used to practice hunting when I was younger," she whispered. It wasn't a game, she realized now, but it had been back then. And what was fun for one Luperci child must be fun for another, right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread