from dream to dream
[html]

WC: 243 OOC: A lil short :/

There weren’t that many trees? How booring… just snow. She was wondering if that’s all there ever was, was snow, even though the older lady told her that it got warmer she did not understand much of what that meant. So it just sounded rather boring and not such a good place to live but instead aof voicing this she kept herself quiet as her ears perked at the mention of hunting.

Oh I like hunting! I hunted with my daddy before!

She said really excitedly. This brightened the little girl up. She loved everything that delt with food and hunting, and she would find the best things to eat and she would be a cook someday. She rarely ate cooked food now but she’s had some before and she liked it, and thinking about it made her mouth drool a little.

Are you a good hunter? My daddy, he hunts wif traps, but when I gwow up I wanna use my teef.

She had the right idea about hunting and she already knew it took away a life, but she also knew she had to eat, she had never been a day without food, but she had that urge to eat all the time. The drive for food was endless for the little puppy. She would learn how to chase after the animal and feed herself, but she would never kill for the fun of it. That never crossed her mind, ever.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread