from dream to dream
[html]

WC: 241 OOC: :O I fell asleep typing this XD

She watched as the woman used a long finger to curl her hair and looked at her own paws, wishing she had fingers. Instead she had these pudgy paws that couldn’t do anything… she envied Talitha though she did say she was not very good at hunting and seemed sad about it. Eclipse gave the look of a respectfully sad puppy.

You can learn, you may be old but you not that old!

Eclipse said. She was not trying to slight the woman in anyway, she was just use to speaking her mind. And one of the subjects always went to a wolf’s age and in most cases everyone was old compared to her, and she was comparing everyone to herself. When she was asked about the traps the young girl shrugged. She only saw them she didn’t know how they worked.

I saw lots of rope! But I dunno how he maded them.

Eclipse said. It was all she oculd say, she only remembered the prize it had caught. The juicy rabbit had looked so good and after that it was a blur, the rest of the day so she didn’t notice how the trap itself was made. That was a job for her daddy and not for her at all. Her job was suppose to catch them and make sure they were dead, though she didn’t really get to do that, but maybe she would when she was older.

<style>
.eclipse-gummy2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy2 b {color:#82b35a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy2 {background-color:#ffee86; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9132 ... gummy2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662310; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread