from dream to dream
[html]

WC:306 OOC: As much as i <3 you... we may have to close it up soon... but maybe another thread wif shaw and whomever!! WE SHALL DOMINATE THE BOARDS!!!! ^^

Eclipse saw the laughter as a sign that she thought what Eclipse said was amusing, though she didn’t mean for it to be that way Eclipse was glad it went that way. How it managed to turn from serious to funny was beyond the pup, but it was changed. In any case the subject had been dropped and a new one pulled up and she couldn’t help but smile wit this one. She loved her mommy and daddy and spent as much time as she could with them. It was hard to pick out what she liked doing best with them so she seemed uncharacteristically quiet for some time.

“My mommy reads to me, and daddy we play chase. Oh and we hunt too… and, and we do all sorts of stuff, I like everything thow.”

She said her tail was again going a mile a minute as she spoke. Her parents were the best, and so was the rest of her pack, though they did not interact as much as she wanted. Saul was really nice, he’d saved them from their house and she met some others in passing though that meant little to the puppy.

“You got a favorite thing to do? Does your mommy and daddy still play with you?”

She suspected the answer to this but hey, life could throw surprises at the pup which she was recently learning all too well. What with the tree and she’d found herself in that dangerous spot when she followed her mommy one night… she could still remember that fire and the panic, but everything turned out ok. The only one in that building had been taken out and she could see that he was sleeping, but he’d woken up since she saw him walking around for a little bit.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7f2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #28875f; }
.eclipfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; text-align:right;}
.eclipfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#90debe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... torm01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #176745; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#176745; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.eclipfreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #cef7e6; margin:0 auto;}
.eclipfreeb1-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28875f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread