some answers elude us
[html]

”I knew them a little,” he admitted, though it was Cercelee he had known best. Slay had been large and his appearance had been a bit intimidating. And then they vanished and that was the end of a very short story. ”Namely your mother. I’m sure you know she was the leader of this pack before my insane father took over,” Lilac eyes darkened as they lingered with memories, but he would not bring anything into this scene that did not have to be said out loud. There were many questions that Farore could answer, but which ones were the right ones to ask?

Cercelee had abandoned Dahlia when she was needed to most, and he wanted to ask why. But the young woman before him was not the previous alphess, and if Farore knew nothing of what had happened with her parents in the past, he would not bring it up. Nothing could be changed anyway. As the girl spoke, Conor merely nodded. It was a sad story, but one with a happy ending. At least if you looked at it from the right perspective. ”I’m glad you finally found her, Farore,” but what would happen now? Would the young Nayru leave together with her similarly coated sister and return to her biological family? <

The young alpha did not like the idea, but he had no say in this. The girl he had taken in was a grown woman now and nobody could make a choice for her. But he could always hope and think the egoistic thoughts every adoptive parent would when the real parent came into the picture. He did not want to lose Nayru. But what had been meant with Farore’s last words? Would a child be safe without a mother? Why had Cercelee chosen not to return? ”Why would Nayru be safer?” But that was not how he should have formulated the question. ”Cercelee was a good leader; why did she have to stay away?” Ears swivelled back in slight confusion, for he did not have all the pieces for this puzzle.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread